Re: Promoting GNOME in Portugal - aLANtejo 2005

Hi Tim,

Thank you for this invitation. There are some GNOME banners in Europe,
so this should be possible depending on the schedule of other events.

great. What about a GNOME booth in our "technologie tent"?

Also, would it be possible to have some suport on the travel expenses of the speaker.

Let me discuss this with Juan José Sánchez Penas and the foundation
board.

it probably won't be too expensive, so if you can't help us we'll manage.

Best regards,

tim

take care.

Bruno Teixeira