Re: Proposal for GNOME press release about Nokia device

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

For example, I suggested a 5x5 goal here last october [1]. You probably
never saw it, or don't remember.

Whoa, prescient! Funny, that's about the time I started seriously thinking
about this as well. I wonder if something happened around then to inject it
into our heads? Rad! ;-)

I already started thinking about a wiki page, made a few calculations
about the numbers, possible ways to reach that numbers, etc. Very
inspriring talk.

I only missed a few details about your talk's topic Topaz. ;)

Ha ha. Thanks. :-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

           "'Cause remember, smug is beautiful." - Zachary Beane