Re: GNOME tour?

On 5/21/05, Chris Deigan <chris deigan id au> wrote:
quote("Luis Villa");
On the website, thought, we're not talking about marketing to people
who are free software purists or who are on obscure platforms- we're
talking about marketing to people who are fairly mainstream* and
looking for alternatives. Those people *all* have flash installed. So

Then, as I think you suggested, offer it in flash as the default and
have a free alternative, such as annodex or theora. :)

Definitely. I'd assumed we'd throw theora up somewhere, but it doesn't
really have many advantages over the flash other than being more Free.
Annodex is both more Free and just plain cooler, which is great.

Luis