Re: GUADEC Live CD

On 5/3/05, Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation <director gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 23:09 +0200, David Neary wrote:

Any idea who's taking on the printing of the
smaller run?

No, maybe the vendor Luis used in Boston? Someone on
GUADEC committee can check vendors in Germany and skip
the shipping.

I can certainly contact the guy I used here, but of course there would
be shipping. On the plus side, he can deliver on very short notice :)
Tim, do you happen to have a pointer to that image? I don't speak
German but I'd like to see what amu ended up doing and seeing if there
is anything we should incorporate into the 'master'.

Luis