Re: Roozbeh's post..

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

Perhaps, I should try to facilitate an article series in GNOME
Journal that highlights how to get involved with GNOME and providing
background on how GNOME is put together technically.  This might
get more volunteers to help since talking about technical details
tend to get people involved.

Or perhaps putting across the various *modes of getting involved* along with the status of those sub items might appeal to volunteers. Giving current status and projected roadmap almost always helps. :)

But yes, I agree that an article series might be beneficial. One thing I do try to smuggle into my *Opportunities in OpenSource* is the participation in DE projects.

Rgds
SM

--

From Untruth, lead me to the Truth,