Re: draft GNOME 2.10 press release

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:50:39 -0500, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
I am totally hating OOo right now. It is a gigantic piece of shit. And
I'm just not having a good day in general. If someone could make
christian's quote be the following:

"This GNOME release is exciting", says Christian Schaller, Fluendo
Business Manager and GStreamer development team member.  "Not only is
GNOME fixing problems for end users, but by working actively with
other free software communities like freedesktop.org, GStreamer, and
GTK+, GNOME is driving forward the entire Free Software desktop."

And add Fluendo to the list of sponsors in the 'about gnome' section.

And then redistribute to i18n, leslie, etc., I'd appreciate it.

I can still update the wml in CVS, that at least is plain text.

Luis (suuuuuuuuuuch a bad mood)