Re: It says sorry no bounties, but do bounties have to mean cash or a tshirt?

On 6/16/05, Claus Schwarm <c schwarm gmx net> wrote:
Hi!

This is funny. I was thinking about something similar: Introducing our
own 'money' with units called 'pints' or a 'pint'.

Very nice, 'pints' do seem very apropro, and cute.

You may like to read and critizise the first draft of the article?

Is this somthing published under http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam ?
I skimmed around and did not see anything specific. Point me in the
right direction and I will take a gander at it.

Welcome to the list, btw.! :)

Glad to be here hope I can help out!
--
Sean