Re: It says sorry no bounties, but do bounties have to mean cash or a tshirt?

Hi!

This is funny. I was thinking about something similar: Introducing our
own 'money' with units called 'pints' or a 'pint'.

You may like to read and critizise the first draft of the article?

Welcome to the list, btw.! :)

Cheers,
Claus

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 04:38:16 -0700