Re: Permission to incorporate the gnome logo into ours

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 16:42 -0700, Mark Maunder wrote:
I think we need to see some example of the whole image. I guess you are
trying to put lots of logos together.

I am. Unfortunately I can't give you an example because I've outsourced it to a design house and they're going to come back with a complete logo. The company that's going to do it is VERY good. They've done logos for Advil, the History channel, VH1, Time Warner, Nickelodeon, and many other big names. So I expect an excellent finished product.

Mark.