Re: Permission to incorporate the gnome logo into ours

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 16:42 -0700, Mark Maunder wrote:
Hi,

I run WorkZoo, a job search engine. We're going to be launching a job
search dedicated to jobs in open source technologies very soon. I'd like
permission to incorporate the Gnome footprint into our logo. I'd be
happy to include a message in the footer that gives credit to gnome.org
as owner of the logo. We have a great design house working on the logo
for our search, so it will be 'tastefully done'.

If this list isn't the proper forum for this message, please let me know
who I should contact.

I think we need to see some example of the whole image. I guess you are
trying to put lots of logos together.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com