Re: Software Freedom Day

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 09:24:12AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi Sri,

Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
So here is my mock up.  I changed it to "Get the Brand!".  I suck at this
stuff so hopefully someone can improve it.

Thanks for the effort. Could you please use the simple GNOME foot in
future for GNOME branding stuff? It's that one which is trademarked (and
anywhere we still have the old one, it needs replacing).

Yeah, I took mine from your effort that I found on the marketing wiki.
You probably want to remove that one or put something to highlight which
one to use.

The plain foot is on this page: http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/logo/
the gnome2-plain.svg and gnome2-plain-label.svg files are the ones to use.

OK.  I'll redo with this one.