Re: Software Freedom Day

Hi Sri,

Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
So here is my mock up.  I changed it to "Get the Brand!".  I suck at this stuff so hopefully someone can
improve it.

Thanks for the effort. Could you please use the simple GNOME foot in future for GNOME branding stuff? It's that one which is trademarked (and anywhere we still have the old one, it needs replacing).

The plain foot is on this page: http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/random/logo/ the gnome2-plain.svg and gnome2-plain-label.svg files are the ones to use.

Jeff, could you move the unofficial ones out of there, and generate some pngs from the plain ones, like you did for the old one, please?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary