Software Freedom Day

Hi,

We should probably do something for Software Freedom Day (even if it's only letting more people know about it) http://softwarefreedomday.org/ - it's the second year it's been help, and I think it's a really good idea which deserves traction and attention.

I don't know what we can do, in particular, apart from encouraging local groups to form groups for the event, or join existing groups, putting a splash for the event on our front page at some stage (before the 2.12 release, I think), and organising release parties for 2.12 to coincide with it. But even if that's all we do, I'm for it.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary