Re: support for local gnome groups.

El jue, 09-06-2005 a las 21:24 +1200, Glynn Foster escribió:
Hey,

BTW, the banners produced for LWE in Boston last January and used on the
GUADEC stage in Stuttgart are now on loan to gnome.fr for their next
event.

gnome.de has one too. And given Murray's ambitious plans, we may soon
have a trunk to lug around too.

I think it would be a great idea to have a set of marketing materials in
each country where there is an active local group that are doing these
types of shows. I'd like to see any of our surplus budget from GUADEC
invested in a set of generic banners at least for a start, and then see
where we go from there.

Great at least we're almost one event by month in difference places
arround the country, could be very good if we can get some propaganda in
every place that we go.

--
Fernando San Martín Woerner
Jefe de Informática