Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 16:58 +0200, Marcus Bauer wrote:
As stated on the german gnome website
( http://www.gnome-ev.de/index.php/GNOME_LiveCD ):
"I would prefer this work/documentation to be done as part of the
regular GNOME and Ubuntu LiveCD projects, unless there is some reason
not to cooperate. MurrayCumming." And Murray had contacted me before
LinuxTag but then decided to go for Ubuntu. Thus he definitly knows.

Yes, we used your great GNOME 2.10 German LiveCD as the basis for our
LinuxTag CD. That saved us a great deal of time. Many thanks.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com