Re: Create your own customised GNOME liveCD

Am Montag, den 25.07.2005, 09:08 -0400 schrieb Luis Villa:
On 7/25/05, Marcus Bauer <marcus bauer gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 00:22 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

[...]

Luis (hoping to push out a 2.11 liveCD at some point in the next few
days, we'll see)

gnoppix.org claims to already have done that and works as a drop in
replacement for the hoary iso. You may have a look into that.

Grrr. gnoppix.org and I... hrm. well, anyway. I'll just say that I'm
not thrilled that there is this duplication of effort, though at this
point some of it is my fault.

I am surprised that there is ZERO communication. We're ( Gnome e.V. and
some other distro's working ATM on a 2.11.5 ) I posted the master
roadmap to the gnome-ev maillinglist. In short, it will be a WEB-GUI
where user can click _and_ customize his CD himself in a very very easy
way ...

Cheers,
amu