Re: Logo/image guidelines

Murray Cumming wrote:
Apparently you are also working on a GNOME web redesign? How far along
is that? Can we start with some colors and fonts guidelines for our
visual identity?

I'm a big Gnome fan and would like to help out as much as I can - however, time/resources will probably keep that to a pretty limited role.

So, my "working on a GNOME web redesign" really boils down to some thoughts floating around in the back of my head.

I'm also about to get married and am pretty busy at my day-job, so don't wait for much me :-)

Steven Garrity