Re: bug day! (topics needed)

On Mon, 2005-07-11 at 15:52 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

The big question: what task do we sic people on?

Are there any tasks that non-programmers (or at least those not familiar
with GNOME libraries etc.) could do?  10,000 bugs is a lot!

I tried my hand at triaging bugs based on stack traces, but found it
somewhat embarrassing.  What is the next (useful) level down, in terms
of technical knowledge needed, that I and others could do?

--
John Williams
Research Analyst