Re: [Fwd: Re: New supporter]

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 15:44 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:

Now, I think what John is pushing for in terms of research (and what
at least one other party is quietly working on)
Oooh!  Oooh! Who?

That kind
of persuasive research and communication, among peers[2], is the only
way we can influence the technological direction of GNOME.
My thoughts exactly.  Thanks for making this explicit Luis.  Perhaps these thoughts should be displayed
prominently on the MarketingTeam page?

Would you like to edit that page Luis?  If not, do you trust me to do it
on your behalf?