Re: Best Format for amendments to Live CD Docs ?

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:08:52 +1100, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
<quote who="Luis Villa">

FWIW, when talking to people in person at conferences like LWE, the
usability argument is always what blows their mind- 'we're trying to make
it simple' makes people very excited. So generally, this is always our
strongest point; I probably didn't make that clear enough in the first
draft.

We're probably going to have to differentiate this message from other
projects as they start becoming more aware that usability (and designing for
users) is more important.

Of course. Frankly, I fear that day, but I do expect it to come eventually.

Luis