Re: slashdot: linus says "use kde"

We should bring this up as a thread on ddl when you've compiled it.
(or maybe we should decide here whether we need to bring it up in DDL
as a general discussion or to approach individual maintainers seperately)

Personally, going with the maintainers is a better idea.  Opening it
up the peanut gallery leads to a lot of talk and very little action.

sri