Re: slashdot: linus says "use kde"

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 21:31:51 -0800
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> wrote:

I think it's best we just let this pass and get back to business. :-)
No need to continue to drag this through the mud.  Rather, this is our
opportunity to:

a) go through osnews/slashdot looking for decent feedback
b) get a feel of what people think about GNOME both good and bad.

and other things.

sri

I believe, Linus' opinion piece is just an example of a larger image
problem.

To quote the main sentence: "And when I tell people that, they tend
to nod, and have some story of their own why they had a feature they
used to use, but it was removed because it might have been confusing."

I'm not sure if processing feedback will be sufficient.

Cheers,
Claus