Re: Please sit down before reading this, and take a deep breath.

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 16:47 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:

What is GNOME?  We seem to fond of asking that question these days.  The
answer is simple: it is the GNU Network Object Model Environment.

That is never ever the answer, and hasn't been for a long time. If it's
anywhere on our web sites, it should be removed.

Oh!  Then why do we capitalise it?  Is it still an acronym?  If so, what
do the letters stand for?