Re: GNOME's Target Markets

John Williams wrote:

Sure.  If our primary market is ISVs, we may want to emphasise
stability, specifically API/ABI stability, and complete and
comprehensive API documentation.

If our primary market was private end-users we may want to emphasise
exciting new features, ease-of-use, accessible technical help etc.

We would also use differing advertising and promotional media, and so
on.

Without straying too far from the topic - What is GNOME ? Or as someone
recently asked me in one session for college kids (WTF is guh-nome)

Rgds
SM

--

You see things; and you say 'Why?';