Re: real marketing or just catchy slogans?

personally, i think "hardcore free software advocates who even go to
free software conventions" might not be "average users", if that's
what we're trying to target.

I've noticed that a lot (maybe half) of attendees at both Linux and
generic computer fairs are not very aware of Linux or of technical issues
in general. However, they do like cool new stuff, and they've heard that
we have some of that. I think they are a pretty good target audience -
somewhere between end users and decision makers. I think they're good for
word of mouth.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com