Re: university outreach project

John Williams wrote:
A simple explanation of how something so good (and better in many ways
than commercial offerings) can be free; and at the same time expressing
it in a way that emphasises freedom as opposed to free.  [...]

Maybe someone could offer a bounty on this:  Best way to express the
above sentiments in X words or less.  If you like, we could pick the top
20 or so and I could run some consumer testing on them.

I like that idea a lot. Whether it should be a bounty project or not, I don't know, but I'm interested in the promotional aspects of things and I've been trying to design posters around "GNOME Themes," one of which is freedom. Having concise, well-written text to work from would be great.

--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net
         "mus in pice"