Re: The "What is GNOME?" Answer

<quote who="Claus Schwarm">

Every GNOMEr is not going to remember a list of answers as long as their
arm. We can put the entire list on a brochure. Etc.

The idea is: Slighly different texts for different media with a repeating
message: GNOME makes computing easy by [...]

A sentence with more than 5 or 6 words won't be remembered at all.

I understand where you're coming from, but what we're really looking for is
a single, fairly simple statement that sums up GNOME as a project and as a
product (like the original blurb I posted initially - perhaps we'll just
stick with that, but it doesn't seem all that inspiring anymore).

We can certainly have more targeted statements for other tasks, but that can
come later. :-)

- Jeff

   "I think we agnostics need a term for a holy war too. I feel all left
                            out." - George Lebl