Re: [OT - Possibly] Goals and Objectives

<quote who="Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay">

And to re-iterate we do need a roadmap, leaving each regional list to
its own will does not in any way make for a better story.

Sankarshan, that's totally in the works, and it was not intended to leave
everyone to their own devices. Right now, I'm working on bringing in more
regional groups, and getting some of the required docmentation sorted. You
don't need to keep reiterating it - it was already stated in the original
emails! :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

        "It's the most fun I've had without the use of a water-based
           lubricant." - Stephen Fry on directing his first film