Re: Poster templates (request for comments)

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 16:51 +0100, David Neary wrote:

I'm no artist, but I wanted to try and come up with a usable
template for a poster or two while I have the chance (I have a
couple of days off work before Christmas).

The theme would be to focus on places where GNOME is used in poor
communities and schools, showing the human face of GNOME as well
as the community aspect of the project.

Isn't it what HP also focuses on ? If I recall correctly the banners we
had.

The top bit I'm not happy with - the "X chose GNOME" or "X
chooses GNOME", but I have no had luck with a better way of
saying it.

I think the G of Gnome mixed up with the Foot Gnome logo is a bit
confusing.

I think the idea is nice however. I hope better things will come out
from this idea.

Bye,
Sebastien.