Re: GNOME deployments

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:14:22 +0100
David Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:

Hi all,

As I said a couple of days ago, I have started filling out the
list of GNOME deployments which we may be able to use in case
studies, informational documents and posters:
http://live.gnome.org/MarketingTeam/ExistingGnomeDeployments

Is anyone (maybe from India) able to confirm the use of GNOME desktops
in the following story (August 2003):

http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/03/08/04/1552202.shtml?tid=52

This is a RedHat employment, affecting 2200 schools in the first phase,
and a 60 days training program for 6500 teachers.

Might be a nice add on the list of GNOME usage.

Thanks in advance,

Claus