Re: GNOME deployments

Hi Paul,

Paul Cooper wrote:
Do you want to include 1.4 implementations? Clockwork in the UK have
rolled out a Debian (stable, hence 1.4), Gnome, LTSP system for Speedie
Van hire, in 250 depots across the UK (with plans to have 400 by summer
next year). Linux Format UK did a case study a couple of months ago, and
we're working on one now (just waiting for signoff by them - we'll be
releasing under CC).

I'm not sure. While it's good to know that people have chosen
GNOME in the 1.4 series, the direction of the project, and the
things we consider important, have completely changed since then.

I guess it depends on the case study in question (and the
opinions of others, of course).

Thanks,
Dave.

--