Announcing GNOME France !!!

advocacy, chit-chat, even planning and promoting the use of GNOME
desktop and development platform in FRANCE.

This is a regional list of GNOME Marketing Team -

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

Why this mailing list?
----------------------
We hope to provide a place for discussing the regional advocacy and event
organization efforts of GNOME in our great country !! :-)

First Action for the French community

What is GNOME?
--------------
The GNOME Project is an effort to create a complete, free and
easy-to-use desktop environment for users, as well as a powerful
application development framework for software developers.

To learn more about GNOME, please visit http://www.gnome.org/about

GNOME is part of the GNU project which goal is to build a complete
Unix-like operating system which is free software: the GNU system.

To learn more about GNU, please visit http://www.gnu.org

Best Regards !

Gaël (strider)
--