The GNOME Marketing Team

Hi there,

Apologies for barging in, particularly in English! Unfortunately, my Spanish
is terrible. The only thing I can say is "Perdon; estoy buscando mis
pantalones". Luis taught me that before GUAD3C... It was not very useful. :)

Would you guys be interested in participating in the GNOME Marketing Team,
as a regional list for advocacy and event planning? Here's a link to the
team announcement, which will give you a good idea of what we're planning to
do generally, and our first priorities:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

We have a number of new lists for countries that did not have teams already,
such as Malaysia, France and Australia, but as noted in the email above, we
definitely want to involve existing groups if they are interested - that's
you! :-)

Thanks!

- Jeff

                  It's not a disease, it's an occupation!