Re: Hello

<quote who="Paul Cooper">

I work for a project called OpenAdvantage (bad excuse for a website
www.openadvantage.org) whose broad aim is to encourage the use of free &
open source software in the West Midlands (and longer term the whole of
the UK).

Anyway, within our broad aim of marketing foss we're happy to help as we
can with marketing gnome, but we have to keep in the narrow scope of the
west midlands (we are so good we get to be broad and narrow at the same
time!).

Excellent, welcome aboard! Do you know about gnome-uk? [1]

- Jeff