Re: Marketing to Government

<quote who="Mike Newman">

I've got (far too many) years experience of working in various central and
local UK government departments, and by definition also have some
knowledge of European government.

I can certainly help if we are looking to market to any of these
organisations.

Hey Mike, welcome aboard!

Looks like we have quite a few keen-bean UK people here. I would encourage
you all to join up with gnome-uk [1] so we can keep it active and in-tune
with what's going on with the marketing-team.

Thanks!

- Jeff