Re: Mailing-list request for malaysia

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 11:10, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Chee Bin HOH">

I would like to request a regional mailing-list for malaysia.

I don't have any marketing experience, but I believe that the passion from
me and sebol (sebol ikhlas com) and many others would help bring GNOME to
local region here.

Cool, I'll set up gnome-my-list for you - would you like yourself and sebol
as admins of this list, using the mail addresses you've used here?

Hey jeff, thank a lot, that is great.

I would like to be admins of the list, you can use the mail address I
use here.

- Jeff
--
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>, http://community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh