Re: Mailing-list request for malaysia

<quote who="Chee Bin HOH">

I would like to request a regional mailing-list for malaysia.

I don't have any marketing experience, but I believe that the passion from
me and sebol (sebol ikhlas com) and many others would help bring GNOME to
local region here.

Cool, I'll set up gnome-my-list for you - would you like yourself and sebol
as admins of this list, using the mail addresses you've used here?

- Jeff

    "Not only that, but Google is fast. In fact, it's quite competitive
                          with DNS." - Raph Levien