[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net directory is blank

Hi,

I've just installed Ekiga on openSUSE Leap 42.2 with KDE Frameworks 5.
I've done a successful echo test so it looks like I've opened the
correct ports in my router and firewall.

When I open the Address Book, the Ekiga.net directory is empty.
Clicking on the Find button with no search string does nothing, but
there is a status bar message saying -1 users found.

Could I have missed some configuration option? Do I need to run an
openldap server?

Many thanks

Bob
--