Re: [Ekiga-list] About Ekiga.net

Le samedi 28 mars 2015 à 18:39 +0000, David Ford a écrit :
This is the problem of community software.

So what are the other options?

What partnership? What platforms?

I found several possibilities. I also saw that the Kamailio developers were offering a free SIP platform with advanced features.

And, importantly, what would the Ekiga team actually LIKE to do - you are the people who make Ekiga happen.

Hard to say, what I would really like is finally have NAT traversal handled by Ekiga.net, to make it work in all cases.

The big problem is that maintaining both the platform and the software takes much time. I am spending nearly the entire WE on this.
--
Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org