Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN server "stun.ekiga.net" replies Blocked, external IP 127.0.0.1

stun.ekiga.net is an alias to stun.voipbuster.com

Perhaps they are down ?

If that's the case, I can change the alias to stun.sipgate.de

We used to have our own STUN server, but that's not the case anymore...

Le vendredi 03 avril 2015 à 17:02 +0100, ael a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 03, 2015 at 03:14:17PM +0100, John Talbut wrote:
> I am getting the "Ekiga did not manage to configure your network settings
> automatically" message.  I have followed the instructions and checked my

I too have *suddenly* started getting those messages from ekiga, which
seems to work properly with 2 sip servers notwithstanding, but not with ekiga-net.

So far I have not investigated. I am on debian-testing (for now) and
regularly update. I assume that one of the recent updates probably to a
library is responsible. Unless I missed it, ekiga itself has not been
updated recently. Likewise my router configuration has not changed.

Checking with gconf-editor, the stun server is set to stun.ekiga.net.

The failure message from ekiga-net is "Globally not acceptable".

This may, or may not, be useful information, at least to Eugen.

ael