Re: [Ekiga-list] Getting problems to connect Ekiga..

Not always is possible to know the IP on both networks

When both PCs are in the same network, they can see each other directly, so you do not need to register them.

When you are in different networks, you need:
- either register each Ekiga as a user on the same registrar (e.g. ekiga.net)
- or call directly using IP address, cf. http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Manual#Calling_IP_to_IP_directly