[Ekiga-list] pip resizing and moving

Here's a patch (against 4.0.1) to make the Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
resizable and moveable, by right-clicking in the window. It can be
moved to any of the four corners, depending on which quadrant you right
click. It resizes the width to the x-offset from the edge.

By the way, is everyone (linux users at least) able to get Fullscreen
video through the Call Window? I am able to, and I can Alt-Enter it too
to get a fully resizable window. Ideally, the main Call Window should
be resizeable like this too, no? I can change the GTK setting to make
it resizable, but I'm unsure of where/how to handle the callbacks to
redraw/scale the video. I am also not able to use Fullscreen when I'm
not in a call session -- ie. when I'm just viewing my local video.
Perhaps this is because the Fullscreen mode requires a remote PIP?