Re: [Ekiga-list] No video with anything other than h261

What Asterisk are you running? Is it a default distro like FreePBX? There
are some configs to check, but they are mush easier using the freePBX GUI.

But apart from my asterisk server I only get video on ekiga.net's echo
tester with h261 too.

If it helps any, these are the output of -d 4. The first is using h261
and the second is h263. I rang the ekiga.net echo line then hungup
afterwards:

h261: http://www.r0t.co.uk/paste/p/qJ9yve44.html
h263: http://www.r0t.co.uk/paste/p/cbgaee38.html