Re: [Ekiga-list] Window-size settings and picture-in-picture

On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 13:10:45 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
Le 18/03/14 00:31, Dennis New a écrit :
In fullscreen mode, there is no way to move the picture-in-picture
to a different corner, or to disable it, so it will always cut off
the bottom-left corner.

This is currently not possible.

Why not? :p If it's possible to overlay a picture-in-picture, wouldn't
it be possible not to? :p The changing of it's placement doesn't have
to occur in real-time -- additional settings to control it's location
(and size) would also be satisfactory.

Also, I think the call window should respect the user's geometry
settings, and allow for more scaling options than simply 1x and 2x.
In many cases, 2x is still to small for me. Also, if my video
settings have a different size than the negotiated size settings of
a call, the window size will bounce between the two sizes when
pausing/resuming and disorganize my desktop. Both of these issues
could be solved if all videos simply scaled to whatever size window
the user prefers.

However, this is already implemented as a new feature in our master
branch.