Re: [Ekiga-list] Window-size settings and picture-in-picture

Le 18/03/14 00:31, Dennis New a écrit :
In fullscreen mode, there is no way to move the picture-in-picture to a
different corner, or to disable it, so it will always cut off the
bottom-left corner.

This is currently not possible.
Also, I think the call window should respect the user's geometry
settings, and allow for more scaling options than simply 1x and 2x. In
many cases, 2x is still to small for me. Also, if my video settings
have a different size than the negotiated size settings of a call, the
window size will bounce between the two sizes when pausing/resuming and
disorganize my desktop. Both of these issues could be solved if all
videos simply scaled to whatever size window the user prefers.

However, this is already implemented as a new feature in our master branch.

Damien SANDRAS

Ekiga Project
http://www.ekiga.org