Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga video call not working

On 17/07/14 09:01, reshmi sasidharan wrote:
Hi

I have a intel ubuntu 12.04 pc and freescale board with ubuntu 11.10. Both
of them is having ekiga 4 installed in them
When I tried to establish a video call from my pc to freescale board I am
not getting the remote videos at both the ends. At both
the ends I am getting only local videos.
Whereas, videocall is established correctly when I am trying to call from
my freescale board to intel pc.
Note that both the devices are having two different ubuntu versions.

Hm, could you send us/me the -d 4 log of both parties for both cases? So there will be 4 log files.