[Ekiga-list] Ekiga video call not working

Hi

I have a intel ubuntu 12.04 pc and freescale board with ubuntu 11.10. Both of them is having ekiga 4 installed in them
When I tried to establish a video call from my pc to freescale board I am not getting the remote videos at both the ends. At both
the ends I am getting only local videos.
Whereas, videocall is established correctly when I am trying to call from my freescale board to intel pc.
Note that both the devices are having two different ubuntu versions.

please help me with the issue.. Whether I am missing any package.

Regards

Reshmi.