Re: [Ekiga-list] BT HomeHub blocking UDP 5060

Le 01/09/2013 19:05, *Mark Carroll* wrote:
I am having trouble with ekiga not registering when behind a BT Home
Hub running software version 8.1.H.U (Type A)

If BT means British Telecom, perhaps your "BT Home Hub" is really a Technicolor/Thomson modem ? This kind of hardware needs specific settings for you to use SIP softphones, but all these settings maybe are only possible if the firmware is a complete firmware rather than a "castrated" one. The most important of these settings is transforming symmetric NAT to Cone Nat, another one is to disable SIP ALG, but there is still another one I have to remember about STUN.
Do you have telnet access to your Home Hub ?
Do you have ftp access to your Home Hub ?
Assuming you have http access to it, using the appropriate menu, please backup its configuration and say us if this backup is a human readable file.