Re: [Ekiga-list] SIP Domain

On 06/09/13 15:53, Gert-Jan Teune wrote:
When I phone to for example a mobile phone no, I have to add my SIP Domain.
SIP:0612345678 MySIPDomain com

Is it possible to add automaticly to al phone no's?

You can call either using roster, or manually entering the number each time. In the first case you can add your domain once for all for each contact. In the second, you *have to* choose from the combobox which automatically opens when typing.

Does this "feature" (no need to type @ host part) really matter to you?