Re: [Ekiga-list] registrar over dnydns?

On 02.09.2013 02:45, junk_no_spam wrote:
On 09/01/2013 06:38 PM, friedrich_o web de wrote:

The debug messages don't show the resolved ip either but the uri (like
sip:123 mydyndnsserver com)

The registar that ekiga is interested is the retistar of your Voice Over Ip provider. Since my VOIP is diamondcard.us, I have to set
Name:                   sip.diamondcard.us
Registrar:              sip.diamondcard.us

In Accounts.